REGIONAL CLINICAL MANAGER – PT, PTA, OT, OTA, or SLP – STATEWIDE, IOWA
- Are you a person who understands that the healthcare industry, especially post-acute care, is everchanging – from new regulations and changing payment structures to therapy advancements and outcome measurements?
- Are you a person who understands that success requires transformation management, creative thinking, and the ability to see, and grasp, possibilities that lead to breakthroughs?
- Are you a person who wants your voice as a senior leader to be heard as you help guide an organization through the paradigm-shifting changes coming with PDPM?
- Are you a person who wants a seat at the table, where you are in a position to shape the future of our industry?
- Are you a person who wants to contribute your experience, values and leadership abilities to an established and growing Midwest outpatient, contract therapy and direct bill company based in Eastern Iowa?
Due to our expansive growth, NIT is looking for a key clinical champion
to fill the need of a newly created position of
REGIONAL CLINICAL MANAGER.
What We Need: We are currently seeking a caring and dynamic leader to join our growing contract therapy and direct bill organization. This senior level position includes (but is not limited to) responsibilities such as:
- Having a direct, positive impact in the lives of our patients through leadership with direct care therapy staff on a daily basis and advising, consulting and instructing members of the multi-disciplinary therapy staff in specific physical, occupational and speech therapy modalities and interventions.
- Accepting wide ranging accountabilities, from direct patient care and leadership of therapy teams in multiple locations, to client liaison/management and marketing support/business development
- Overseeing the overall administration, clinical planning, development and operations of the rehab programs in the region’s numerous facilities.
- A significant amount of travel (+60%), within 3-4 hours of your home base, including overnight, throughout the region.
- Serving as a resource to the multi-disciplinary therapy staff and collaborating with care teams, patients and families to implement rehabilitation plans that include optimizing therapy outcomes.
- Working with therapy teams, facility administrators, and client representatives to build programs that address the unique needs of the residents.
Who You Are: The minimum qualifications for the Regional Clinical Manager for NIT are:
- You must hold a graduate degree in PT, OT or SLP from an accredited school or an associates degree in PTA or OTA, and be currently licensed in Iowa (or proactively in the process of obtaining a license) in your chosen discipline.
- You must have at least five years (preferably 10+) experience with direct patient care in long term/post acute settings and evidence of progressive advancement as a clinician and as a leader.
- You must have at least five years (preferably 7+) of experience with and an understanding of Medicare/CMS regulations, an understanding of billing and reimbursement models and a business understanding of budgets and projections of contract therapy models.
- Your background and experiences will ideally include a proven success in leadership and mentorship roles.
- You will have demonstrated, throughout your career, a true passion for providing seniors with unparalleled therapy in short- and long-term care settings.
- You will have the ability to work from your home base (in any geographic location as this position will cover a large region in Iowa and potential neighboring states). Regional boundaries will be developed based on your home base and the home bases of the other Regional Clinical Managers.
This is a full time exempt position with an impressive compensation package including salary and performance/achievement bonuses.
Who We Are: For over 25 years, NIT has been providing outstanding PT, OT and SLP programs throughout Iowa. NIT delivers care in SNFs, ALFs, outpatient centers, pediatric clinics, daycare centers, hospitals and post-acute facilities. With over 150 clinical team members, supported by a comprehensive support team based at our headquarters in Waverly, IA,
NIT’s mission is to help all those we have the honor to serve to Live Their Best Life. As a therapist-owned organization, we know that ‘care of our therapists’ is paramount. As such, we ensure that all our team members have the tools, training, support and guidance to enable them to provide the care our patients and residents need to maximize their potentials. Our Regional Clinical Managers have the clinical support and the managerial authority needed to ensure the finest care and the best outcomes for our residents.
What Are The Next Steps: Submission of interest are currently being accepted. To express your interest in this opportunity, or to learn more about the possibilities that await you, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We invite you to visit our website at www.nitherapy.com to learn more about our organization, our mission and our goals. Our careers page includes additional information on our benefits programs.
Email Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org