Northern Iowa Therapy-KIDS has recently been approved to do on-site pediatric speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy at St. Paul's School in Waverly and at Waverly Childcare and Preschool in Waverly. Parents, if your child is a patient at St Paul's School or at Waverly Childcare and Preschool and you would like your child's therapy done during the day while your child is at either of these locations, please contact us.
Benefits for having pediatric speech, occupational and/or physical therapy done during the day while your child is at school or daycare include the following:
- We can better see how your child functions in their typical setting.
- Your child is not as tired and will have more focus to participate in therapy versus coming to therapy after being at school or preschool all day.
- Therapy done during the day is more convenient for families. When you pick up your child at the end of the day, therapy is already done allowing for more family time.
- More consistent therapy means better results. Occasionally visits are missed because of scheduling conflicts families have in the after school hours.
- This arrangement fosters better communication with daycare and school staff regarding approaches that may work best for your child.
On-site massage therapy services are now offered at our Waverly location through Allison Mitchell LMT.
Please help us welcome Allison Mitchell Massage who is renting space within Northern Iowa Therapy. Massage services may be scheduled at 563 379-5999 or facebook: AllisonAnnMitchell.
Northern Iowa Therapy AND Northern Iowa Therapy-KIDS are now located together in DOWNTOWN WAVERLY! Our new address is 217 East Bremer Ave, Waverly, IA 50677. We have ample parking in both the front and in the back.
We are very excited to work with our existing patients and welcome new patients for occupational, physical and speech therapy! Kids to adults we are ready to work with YOU!